Cave of No Return Cave of No Return

Good..good, but some programming issues

The game looks beautiful, but its not backed by good flow of game play. it feels exciting but the ceiling falls too quickly the avatar is not moving more ahead to give a good distance, in simple terms I small mess up your done there is no way to recover.

Its a little laggy giving the experience of a runner game very uncomfortable. Just a few twerks and this game will look amazing.

Keep it up you have the grasp just keep molding it.

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

very awesome!

i rate this 10/5 very well done! i love your concept of this game it just make it all so cute out of the chaos Japan has experience. bravo :)

To LaCucarachaDeFuego: first it was an earthquake then the tsumani.

Rebuzz Rebuzz

aweome!

i think that this was a good game i enjoyed it very well make more

xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You

Brillance.

This is new era DnB. This is phenomenal. You keep pulling surprises.

The feeling of this is so mystical, well to me at least. The mix of sounds here is just epic.

Keep it up Kore! Im a fan
cant wait to see what youll do next

xKore - Moments xKore - Moments

Woot!

Love it! Amazing dimensions of the track. The vocals at the end give this 3d effect to the track, again loove it! Booty bounce woop woop while im sweeping the kitchin floor and doing the dishes. IN-pressive. Ive already listened to the tracks you have and been lazy to write a review is cause your music is distracting me (its a good thing)

medicinally xKore is addictive, heavy doses are leathal to the embodiment of mental focus you will get lost in trance.

Keep up the friction dude you got the skills.

Fall of Freedom (NG Edit only) Fall of Freedom (NG Edit only)

dude why the low score?

wow this is fricken epic!!! I just finished my remix on this track. i wanted to see who else did this track....well its just me and you. and this is AWESOME (better than mine... >.>)

I like it amazing job dude.

Teck071 responds: